Support Center Openings
At Heartland, we are driven by the philosophy of Servant Leadership. Support Center team members put the needs of others first, and approach each situation with a genuine desire to help. If this sounds like you, we’d love to get to know you better.
At Heartland Veterinary Partners, our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians. Heartland acquires, invests in, and partners with veterinary practice owners looking to improve their quality of life in an ownership transition. We provide veterinary practices with the operations and marketing support they need to enable them to do more of what they love – care for animals!
We are a fast-growing and expanding marketing team, looking for a Marketing Associate to support the marketing strategy development and execution for our portfolio of independently branded practices. This collaborative and thoughtful marketing professional will work directly with veterinary practice leaders to help identify opportunities for growth, recommend the most appropriate solutions, coach our practice leaders in the implementation, and determine the ROI for these efforts. To be successful in this role, you must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with managing many projects at once; and be extremely service-oriented, looking for opportunities to provide support to our practices.
- Work with practice leaders in a consultative manner to develop a marketing strategy and execution plan to meet the practice’s objectives
- Important to utilize a combination of practice-specific and enterprise-level platforms that will solve the marketing issue
- Identify marketing solutions that will be relevant for practices to use (ex., website developers, reminder system automation, SEO tools, etc.)
- Work with the team to ensure projects are getting done and producing results
- Contribute to marketing team initiatives (ex., company newsletter, social media, marketing workshops, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five plus years working in a marketing role within the veterinary industry—can include working as a Practice Manager who was responsible for marketing the practice
- Extremely collaborative and skilled working in a consultative manner
- Proven organizational skills in driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional level of detail
- Working knowledge of vendors and marketing solutions that are specifically geared towards veterinary practices (PMS, online booking, reminder solutions, etc.)
- Skilled in tactics like: direct mail, email marketing, social media strategy, SEM/SEO
- Experienced in software like: Microsoft Office, creative software (Adobe, Canva), Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Positive, “get it done” attitude
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
Note: This is a position that will work primarily remotely, but will require some travel.
Regional Director of Operations
The Regional Director Operations (RDO) leads all operations activities associated with assigned practice performance including P&L management, continuous productivity, and process improvement, and overall team engagement. The RDO is the key conduit and critical link between individual practices and overall Heartland operations. The primary focus of the RDO is to improve the lives of veterinarians, ensuring that everything impacting the assigned practices, helps to achieve this goal.
- Improving the lives of veterinarians
- Honesty and Transparency
- Passionate and Compassionate
- Attentive to the needs of our Partners
- Collaborates with the VP of Operations, and other key staff to identify and drive improved processes for partner practices, reviews and manage costs, and implements efficiencies within a rapidly growing multi-location veterinary organization.
- Builds and develops strong relationships with our partner veterinarian practices, doctors, practice managers, technicians, and administrative team members; continually strives to preserve the practice’s local identity, culture, relationships, and legacy while providing operational support to ensure successful performance.
- Effectively manages the P&L of the assigned practices; creates strategies and plans to achieve financial targets; motivates and engages practice teams in the execution activities.
- Works with the operations leadership team to develop, enhance, and execute on growth and ongoing strategic initiatives and planning for all assigned practices.
- Supports organic growth, and plays a strong role in the successful integration of newly acquired practices.
- Manages practice manager including evaluating performance, creating development plans, and coaching the team towards optimal performance.
- Ensures ongoing practice team productivity, collaboration, and engagement; provides coaching, tools, and advice to practice managers to help drive strong team relationships and practice success.
- Works to continually improve the lives of Veterinarians when partnering with practice team members, establishing strategies, and creating plans.
- Acts as a key company communicator, creating and distributing broad operational or company messages; continually leading and supporting key messages.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years in multi-site operations role
- Bachelor’s degree required or advanced degree
- Experience in the veterinary industry, human medical/dental industry, or other physician-focused multi-site industry
- Experience managing teams to successful performance
- Previous P&L responsibility & budget management experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Bonus incentive
- Flexible work schedules
- Career and professional development
Specialist, Accounts Payable
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services.
- Process expense reports
- Ensure bills are accurate, approved and correctly entered into system
- Record all invoices and payments into accounting system
- Coordinate and process invoice payments to vendors using credit cards, checks and ACH
- Communicate with vendors regarding status of payments
- Maintain files on account status, vendor information, and payments processed
- Ensure all vendors are paid on time
- Analyze and resolve payable discrepancies
- Address vendor queries
- Prepare accounting reports on processed data
- Review accounting reports to ensure consistency and accuracy of work
- File payable work; paper and electronic records
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Adhere to and enforce company policies
Requirements / Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of AP and/or accounting experience
- Competitive compensation & bonuses
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Continual professional training
- Organization-sponsored team-building activities
- Located near all major public transportation
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress
- Fitness facility in the building
There are no openings in this area at this time.
Feel free to upload your resume for future opportunities.
CSS is here